All Around Seattle
Seattle retains all the things that made it great, laying between the deep blue waters of Puget Sound and the sparkling freshwater majestic Lake Washington. The town is choked with trees and crowned by hills. And all of this lays in a basin between the Olympic mountains and their central Washington cousins the Cascade Mountains.
For visitors, there are too many attractions to count. The Space Needle is known worldwide, built in 1960 when Seattle hosted a world fair. On the waterfront, folks can ride the state ferries or a string of sight-seeing boats. Cruise ships jump off from here to tour the majestic British Columbia and Alaska.
You will love being our guest
- Enjoy Seattle & all around Puget Sound
- Luxurious homes, condos and cabins
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Great neighborhoods & locations
- Easy to find, many easy & free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings.
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with hot tubs and high speed internet.
Staying in an All Around Vacation Home beats a small hotel room every time. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Along with other members of our network, we offer quality homes in great locations and plenty of personal services. Call today to get the best selection.
- Address: PO Box 23039 Seattle, WA 98102
- Hours: Phones 9am-7pm Everyday
- Phone: 206-628-8989
- Fax: 888-628-0839
- Website: AllAroundSeattle.com
- Call us: 360-276-1560